| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in High Level, Ab in May is a little cool at 9.7 °C (49.46 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 41.5mm (1.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 15:46 long and the longest day is 17:50 long with an average length of 16:52.
Check the distance to and compare the High Level, Ab May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in High Level, Ab, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding High Level, Ab:
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 415.1 kms (258 miles) NNW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) W
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 266.8 kms (165.8 miles) S
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 368.3 kms (228.9 miles) SSW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 516.5 kms (320.9 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 396.7 kms (246.5 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 452.3 kms (281 miles) NNE
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) NNE
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) ENE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 333.1 kms (207 miles) ENE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) E
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) ESE
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 416 kms (258.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 397.4 kms (246.9 miles) SSE